Sunday, March 25, 2012

Warning: this is about nothing.

So, it's Sunday afternoon and i'm tired. My oldest two are at Nana's for the afternoon, and Lil Pip is sleeping so I figured why not nap blog? I was actually sitting looking at the state of my bedroom, it's bad. Really, bad. Am I the only one out there whose house goes to shambles over the weekend? I hope not but, if I am, whatever. I just figure I owe myself some time off to just hang out with friends and family, even if I do pay for it on Mondays. I just haven't figured out how to consistently keep my house clean, I can do so well for awhile, then I get to the point where I just don't feel like doing anything else. Grant it, that "feeling" only lasts for a day (or so) but trust me, just 5 mins of that feeling is long enough for my home to turn into what looks like a landfill. Kids have a special way of doing that don't they? You know trashing things in a matter of minutes. Aren't they precious? *insert sarcasm* They say you burn some insane amount of calories when you clean your house...it's a lie. If that were the case then you would never hear of mom's complaining about "baby weight". Speaking of...I hate when the issue of weight comes up in conversation. I always feel pressured to say things like "yeah, if I could just loose that baby weight" and then they always ask, "Oh, how old is your new little one?" Then I respond, "3. 3 years. old." and they look at me like I have a growth coming out of the side of my head. It's an awkward moment for all involved. (Fact: I had to google how to spell "awkward".) OK, so Lil Pip is only 3 months old but still...that scenario that I described has happened before. Ohhh, then you have those people that say "oh, you are nursing, you will loose that weight FAST!" Um, WHO? Who looses weight faster when they are nursing? I don't. In fact i'm like an animal when I am nursing. Lil Pip eats and then I get crazy for some food, so much so that I have been known to take snacks from my own kids. Don't judge me. K? Well speaking of nursing...it's been 3 hours and I hate doing that chicken peck typing thing so...I'm hoping everyone has a blessed, productive week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment