Monday, April 2, 2012

Bumbo and Baby

Not sure how it's happening but time is FLYING by! Lil Pip is already over 3 months old and is surprising us everyday with all the things she can do. Things like outgrowing 3 month clothes, and size 1 diapers, giggling, coo-ing, and even saying "mama". (ok! she makes this noise when she cries...doesn't that count??) Her latest achievement is sitting in her Bumbo seat. She's at that strange in between stage, where she is wanting to sit up and be mobile, but her body isn't really cooperating yet. Maybe it's just me but when they get to this stage I feel terrible just making her lay in a swing, or in a little chair all day. BUT...what else do you do with them?? Even though this is my 3rd sometimes I feel like it's my 1st time all over again. Well one day it hit me...break out the bumbo! She will love it. Sure enough...she did! Everyone was sooo proud of her! I managed to capture some of the smiles with my camera...

M girl giving Lil Pip a congratulatory kiss. :) 
 The whole family is SO proud! <3
 Playing with her "first doll"
 Batman may have been a little rough with his hug before I snapped this one! :)
 Lil Pip was very proud of herself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment